Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Over the Mountain and Through the . . .


Are you "Gonna Catch Me?" "Here I Go"
Ok . . . All you parents have to get the above caption. Davis LOVES the Laurie Berkner Band. He loves them even more when mom is acting crazy while acting the songs out! Well Today was another great milestone for Mr. D!!! He managed to find the stairs in the foryer and made it all the way up to his room! Don't freak on me - his Pops was with him and followed him up. He didn't "ESCAPE" per say! I made this photo after giving him a bath this afternoon. Of course, he had to show off and show Ma-Ma how big of a boy he is! He cracks me up - because he goes up a couple steps and turns around and cracks up if you are behind him!!! He so wants to be caught!!!

My Little Mountain Climber!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl- i tell ya-i am way over Laurie Berkner.....I can't tell you how many days i have been stuck with that one song in my head...
"Victor Vito and Freddy Vasco..ate a burrito."
ahhhhhhhh!!!! :)

Andrea said...

Me, me, energy! Go Davis Go!

Amanda said...

Katie - I know - that is too funny! Tim and I sing it to each other all the time! Can we say old/married parents! Agh!!!!

Bethany said...

He's just growing so quickly. I can't believe he's walking, climbing stairs, and eating vanilla wafers. It does sound like the best age!!! Where do you find these DVD's that you and Andrea are always referencing?