Sunday, August 27, 2006

Another One on the Way . . .




Wow! It is so great to watch your friends lives transform with the welcoming of new life! The past few years, I have been more than blessed to see close friends marry and to become even closer to close friends with the welcoming of new life! Saturday, I was able to share in Jennica's special time as she prepares to welcome Baby Derric into the world! It is such as amazing time. Times like this truly bring friends together! I can't even describe after a hairy week, what a relief it was to be surrounded by many of my sorority sisters and their new little ones (or ones on the way!).

Ok so this time "Livi" was more than Head over Heals for Davis! In fact, Davis was a little confused at how to act with all the kissing and loving from this little lady! Beware guys! She's a wild one!

Davis with his man David - what is up with Ms. Andrea in the background! Yea guys - sometimes she is just - umm... well.... CRAZY!


Cailee - the newest member of the gang!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I think I was hunting one of the balls that popped out...that is funny they are both watching me though!

Anonymous said...

This was too much fun!! Cailee and I had the best time at the shower! You are right... it was so great to be surrounded by our sorority sisters that day! I hope to see everyone again soon!!!