Saturday, August 05, 2006

Hot Dogs and Hot Friends!

Hey You - Step Away from my Weenie!
Davis Eating His First Hot Dog - with peas - as you can tell on the face!!!
Davis had his first hot dog today! He LOVED it! I just boiled it and cut it into pieces, and he went to town! He almost gave me a heartattack as he shoved one piece after another into his little mouth! Daddy thought mommy was mean for feeding him peas with his hot dog, but I wanted him to have something nutritious!!!
Tonight was GREAT! We had two (sets) of our best friends over for dinner. Davis was on cloud nine with both of his favorite Aunts and Uncles! Aunt Lindsey, Aunt Lori, Uncle Daryl, and Uncle Matt came over to grill out with us! Davis is such a little flirt. He showed off his walking, made our toes dodge his walker, and allowed us to all watch the Laurie Burkner Band! He even ate another weenie to show off!

Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Matt

Monkle Daryl and Aunt Lori


t

Our guys - Don't they coordinate well!

The Ladies of the Night!!!

Tonight was GREAT! Great Food! Great Friends! Lots of Laughs! One Gag! One fake _ _ _ _ _ _ ! We love you guys! We are so blessed that God has given us such great friends!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey, I just noticed the new background! You are quite the blogger. Looks like y'all had lots of fun!

Amanda said...

Hey girl! I messed the template up on my other background! The only way I could fix it was to change it! We missed you guys!!! Give David a hug for me!

Anonymous said...

We had SUCH a blast!!!! Well, I'm off to Tampa for work, but I'll be back Tuesday. Can't wait to see you all again for D's 1st B-day! Yippee!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was me by the way. ~Lori

Amanda said...

hey Lori! You can sign in as other - and just put Lori in and leave website blank - then it will show your name!

Amanda said...

Ashley!!! Hey girl! I miss you!