Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Good Things Come in Threes or Fours!!!!

Sorry guys ~ no pictures today! Today was a quite a hectic day for us. We didn't get in until late, and D went to bed as soon as we got home! Today was a GREAT day for me! D had 4 new firsts!

1. When I was getting ready to take him to Ms. Emmy's this morning and I told him that we were going "bye-bye" - He said it back to me "Bye-Bye" This time I knew that he knew what he was saying, and it was quite different from the "Ba-Ba" he calls his bottle!!! :)

2. When I picked D up from Ms. Emmy's she told me he had walked across the living room! Well she was right! When we got to Tim's parents he was walking ALL over the place! Before we left their house he walked from the dining room table into the kitchen! It was GREAT!!!

3. At the dinner table tonight D clearly said "Ma-Ma." This time he didn't just say it this once - a few moments later he REPEATED it!!!

4. Many of you that have talked to me lately know the joys we are having introducing the "SIPPY CUP." Well tonight Tim's parents had little mini - kids water bottles with flouride. He LOVED it! He drank and drank until he got the Hiccups!

This was such a great day! As the day went on my smile and happy heart grew bigger and bigger! I never knew I could be in LOVE with someone so much again!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh!! how cool!! that age is just amazing! i loved watching my son develop all those new skills. now he's 2 and a half and he has learned to wreck my entire house in 5 minutes! haha! :)

Bethany said...

Yeah!!! I bet your heart melted when he finally said MaMa. How wonderful. You guys did have a great day yesterday!!! I got goose bumps reading each one.

Andrea said...

Wow, so many firsts in one day! He is growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

t's such a tickety-boo site. fabulous, very interesting!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://wykataloguj.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,3090/]opony[/url]