Thursday, August 03, 2006

Another "Big" Day and Splashing Away!

This blog should have been inserted last night. Let's just say I was TOO tired to do it!!! Davis had another "big" day on Wednesday! When daddy left for work, Davis waved bye to him. It was so sweet we were all at the point of tears. I took Davis to my parents house to stay while I went to work in my classroom, and he did the same thing as I was leaving. He quit eating his oatmeal long enough to wave bye to his mommy! I totally believe that he has started doing this to let me know that he is a big boy and that he will be fine while I am working! It makes it easier on me. I don't know what I would do if he cried when I left him!


Here is Davis taking the chance to flash mom a quick smile during bathtime!


Davis' cute monogramed intial towels from Ms. Cindy and Aunt Lindsey!

Davis and Dudley the Duck during Bathtime!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

He looks like he has grown some more since the last time I saw him...and that was less than a week ago! Hopefully I can post a blog tonight...blogger is acting up for me...

Amanda said...

Yea it is totally acting up for me - not wanting to upload pics. I wanted to upload some of my class - might have to do it tomorrow! They are growing TOO fast!!! :)

Andrea said...

I sure will miss seeing you on Saturday...let's plan to get together soon okay?

Bethany said...

Amanda - Davis is too precious. He just melts my heart. Seeing him and David make me want a little boy so bad!! How do you like your bath seat? I was debating getting Olivia one but I'm not sure if she's big enough yet. She likes to sit in the tub, but I always have to keep my hand on her or she slips and slides every where! Hope everything is going okay for you as you prepare for school to start!!

Anonymous said...

amanda- what grade do you teach? i taught 2nd and 4th grade...and then took 2 years off to be with my son and now i am going to teach Pre-K this school year...just curious about what you teach...i am andrea's friend by the way...did i already mention that?