Friday, August 11, 2006

Not the Sippy - Just MY BaBa!

I love this expression! Looks like D hit the jackpot!!!

Ok so those of you that I have talked to lately know that D is definitley a bottle fan and could careless about the Sippy. Well this morning as I was leaving for work I thought I will give him a sippy while he was good and thirsty before his morning bottle. Well we squirmed and screamed until he escaped from me. Ironically he crawled straight over to his diaper bag and took his bottle out of the side of the bag! Then he proceeded to try to put it in his mouth with the cap on! Once he figured out it was empty he pitched one heck of a fit while we made him his morning bottle! Motherhood - who would have thought!

Fill 'er up, and I will be good to go!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That first picture is classic!