Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Morning!

On Chrismast morning, Tim and I got up around 7:45 to make sure the man in the big red suit had remembered to come see our little one!!! We then decided to take advantage of our little one snoozing! So, we went ahead and opened and shared our gifts for each other!

Tim did great this year! He got me a beautiful Coach pocketbook, which scares me a little to carry!!! He also got me a a dkny zipper/hoody sweater and a pair of dkny jeans. Next, I got a digital picture frame that I can't wait to sit down and upload some pictures on!!!

I got Tim a lot of odds and ends this year! I got him a swiss gear set with a rolling bag and a laptop bag for his new job! I got him one of those weather station things that he has been wanting. I got him two pairs of Gap pants, a dress shirt, a french cuff dress shirt, and a Polo black Cashmere sweater.

Of course our stockings were loaded with the usuals - socks, candies, ties, boxers, etc.

Around 8:30 our families came over for Breakfast Brunch! Tim made a great casserole and we had cinnamon roll bread, fresh fruit, coffee, juice, milk, and hot cider! Oh yea and cute little biscuits with butter and Jelly!!!

Luckily D slept until our guests arrive, so they were able to enjoy D finding his new gifts from Santa!!!

Here we see Davis taking a shot at his new basketball goal with Papa watching!

Here is Davis crawling out of his castle like a Pro!

Davis enjoying Daddy's breakfast casserole! The little pig kept picking all the sausage out!


Davis and Mommy going through Davis' stocking after breakfast! We almsot forgot about it! Look at Davis' cool mini slinky! He loves slinkies!!!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Amanda, it sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. How wonderful your pictures are!! I thought about getting Josh one of those digital picture frames. Let me know how you like it.

Anonymous said...

Girl- you got your husband some killer presents, man! dang- and all my poor hubby got this year was the King of Queens sitcom DVD and a K-Fed jacket! hahah!
You work that Coach purse, girl. I bet that thing is beautiful.
and one of these days i am going to show up at your house to jump in Davis' new jumpy thing. That thing looks mighty fun!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Christmas! Well now I know D wasn't the only one who racked up this year! The joys of having a "label man" for a husband...I can only dream about a coach handbag!

Anonymous said...

haha! andrea- too funny! paul would think i was smokin' the ole crack if i told him to buy me a coach purse. he'd be like, um , honey here's a twenty-go to Wal-Mart and pick you up somethin' real niiiiiice....haha!

Amanda said...

I was shocked! I mean I LOVE it, but I would never spend that kind of money on a pocketbook!!! What can I say - he spoils me! Katie - the jumpy thing is awesome! I got in with D yesterday! LOL!