Saturday, December 02, 2006

All My Rowdy Friends Have Done Come Over Tonight!!!

What a blessed day! Today was wonderful!!! We started our morning out meeting the "Hood" gang for breakfast with Santa at our school! Davis had his first encounter with Mr. Santa Claus himself! I personally have been dreading this! I mean ok - if my son freaked out at the first sight of a pumpkin - what was going to happen when I left him in the lap of a fury and hairy man with wrinkles and glasses!!! Eeeek!!! It was great though! I guess D has been one good little boy this year, because him and Santa were tight! They both took straight to one another. Mommy and Daddy were running late (as usual!) so his first meeting of Santa was right after we arrived and Hunter's mommy, Mrs. Heather, came to get D for the boys group photo with Santa. The mom's decided it would be best for us to hold the boys in the picture since there were so many and Jack and Hunter weren't too fond of the hairy creature! So, they told me to give D a whirl and stick him in Santa's lap. He was more content than when I hold him! He thought it was GREAT! Soon we left to get back in our spot in line and wait for D's solo photo. He kept breaking free and running straight to Santa waving and jumping. It was precious!!!

Here is a picture we took ourselves.


Our breakfast was good! D got doused with Coffee after Hunter tried to do a magic trip and pull the table cloth out from under the food! It was a good try, but he still needs a little practice!!! Luckily for D the coffee wasn't too hot, and he didn't even cry! What a big boy! Oh, and on a side note, D had on new Children's Place khaki's and they repelled the coffee! Wow!

After breakfast, the gang all headed to our house to celebrate with our 2nd annual gift exchange! The boys exchange names, and even the dads came over this year to celebrate. We had pigs in a blanket, delicious chocolate treats, angel food cake, strawberries, cool whip, spiced cider, etc. The mother's made cute little snowman magnets, and we even had a little side shower for Miss Eva Claire. She is expected to make her appearance and become the newest member of our gang by Christmas Day!!! Enjoy some photos!

Hunter, Jack, Drew, Davis, and Ally - Man this was hard work getting this shot!

Here are the girls working on the kiddos' snowmen frames!

Alicia looking GORGEOUS at 37 weeks! She has just opened her gifts for Miss Eva Claire!

Our men with our little ones! This was almost as hard to get as the kids together! The boys just kept talking as we positioned them where to stand! Hilarious!

Today was GREAT! The boys had SO much fun playing together. They were all more than ready for a nap when we wrapped things of, but they were so good playing together! We have GOT to have more play dates! We love you guys!!!

P.S. Hubby hung our wreaths out front this evening and got our spot lights on them. I will try to get a better picture later, but this one wasn't too bad!!!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Awesome pictures...Davis is a brave man...like I told Katie...even I was too scared of Santa when I was little!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture with Davis and Santa! and your house looks really beautiful with the wreaths. sounds like a blast you had with your friends!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

that deletion was me! it printed my comment twice! sorry!

All My Love said...

The pictures are great!! Glad "your" DJ got along well with Santa. I bet he's gonna get something really special for Christmas.

All My Love said...

The pictures are great!! Glad "your" DJ got along well with Santa. I bet he's gonna get something really special for Christmas.

Bethany said...

Oh, I love the Santa pic. I've never seen the old guy in a rocking chair!! I hope Livi does that well.