Monday, December 18, 2006

The MONEY SHOT!

Ok - so Yes, I am WAY behind on my blogs! So stay posted as I catch up this week!

Here are some pictures from a family Christmas party at my Aunt Rinda's house. (aka GAN - Great Aunt Nana) We were trying to get a shot of the little cousins!!!) Notice that Tanner didn't want to smile for the camera until I told him I was taking his present back! LOL! The things we must do for a shot!!! Maybe out of like 5 cameras - someone got a better one than me!!!

From Left to Right:

Will, Clarke, Davis, Kayla, Tanner, Parker, Taylor, and Caroline!


The below pictures are probably my most memorable ones for the day. Kayla and Davis kept the entertainment alive! They overly entertained each other by jumping and growling at one another! Davis was laughing so hard that he couldn't breathe!!! However, I would like to note that Kayla was having just as much fun if not more fun than Davis!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i love it! you got a good shot there, girl, with all those kids! my mom has 5 grandkids under 6 and i swear we have only gotten that money shot maybe once or twice! those pics of Davis are adorable! he looks like he's enjoying a good laugh!

Andrea said...

I can't wait to hear Davis growling...Clarke has grown up so quickly...I feel so old!