Saturday, December 02, 2006

He fell out of the bed, and he hit his head!!!

Ok - So the title pretty much sums it up! I do need to add that this is the Hubby, not baby D! So, I know many of you ask quite often what "Tim has been up to at night?" Well his newest deep sleep adventure was on post-Thanksgiving/early Friday morning! I guess "Black Friday" should be named "Black and Blue Friday!" He ended his spell with a double or a triple flip from the bed. I am not sure - I AM sure that it looked as if someone has been masacred in our room! Blood was EVERYWHERE! I almost lost my laptop as it was open when he took the plunge! Yes, blood was running out of it when I picked it up! He is fine now. 6 stiches! I wish I would have known that head injuries normally bleed profusely! The stitches came out today! He was able to be sewn up without having hair shaved away, and he was able to take a shower before our 10:00 picture shoot! I think I am going to start restraining him in bed! :) Any suggestions!
P.S. We have switched sides of the bed to avoid the nightstand!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Was it raining and pouring outside at the time? Was Tim snoring? Hahaha! Okay seriously was he sleeping at the time?

Amanda said...

:) Oh yea - He was asleep,and I was too for that matter!