Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas Lunch and a Suprise for Gigi!


After our Christmas breakfast, D took a nap, and so did mommy and daddy for about an hour!!! Then we all got ready and headed to Gigi and Pappaw's house! We had a yummy lunch and the kiddos enjoyed their gifts as did the adults!!! Right before we left, I changed D's diaper on Gigi and Pappaw's bed. Gigi came in to entertain Davis, and it was such a pricelss moment! Gigi leaned over D and said, "Ok, Say GG." Davis look right at her and said, "GG." I don't know who was more stunned, me or Gigi! Gigi looked at me - with a look like "Did he just say that!?!" It was perfect!!!




Davis with Gigi and Pappaw on Christmas Day!












Davis hanging out with Cousin Conley! (He was stripped - because he got too hot in his clothes! LOL! I think he will be a nudist!!!)

Cale hanging out in his new chair!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of D in his diaper with the pacy! that is too cute!
and your Pappaw and Gigi are adorable!

Andrea said...

Dang girl...you are still postin' about Christmas? You best be getting caught up here-I want to see those pics from TN!

Amanda said...

:) I am so bloggin' behind! LOL! I have just Christmas Night - Then Play Date - Then TN!!!