Friday, October 06, 2006

Woo-Hoo It's Fall Break!


How we got our Party Started!!!

Wow! Mom has to be the happies Mom in the world that it is Fall Break! Fall is my all time favorite time of the year!!! Last fall was a blurr with a little man! This year mama has a big boy to enjoy Fall with!!! Mom had a staff development day today, but was able to get home to D around 2:30. We watched some of our new Backyardigans DVD, then we got dressed and packed and headed to Daddy's office in Atlanta. We then took D on his first trip to IKEA!!! He had a blast in the childrens section, but most of all enjoyed all the big bright lights that were coming from all over the place!!!

Wow! This place is HUGE!!!

Here is Davis in the children's section! He wasn't too sure what to think about rolling through the ribbons!!! He loved it but a little curious about what was going on! We got him a tent and tunnel along with some other great kids stuff. I LOVE this place!!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I've been wanting to get back down there. Olivia and I went with a friend of mine, and she was too little to enjoy it. Now she'd be in heaven. Let me know how D likes his tent and tunnel. We were thinking of getting Olivia one too.

Andrea said...

My sister bought an igloo tent for Ben there but they keep it at my parents house and David loves it. Amanda its probably one of the first things we don't agree on, but I HATE Ikea!