Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hay and Corn and PUMPKINS (oh my!)

Today we visited Uncle Shuck's Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze in Dawsonville with the 'hood groupy! Let's just say that Davis enjoyed the Pumpkins MUCH MORE last year than this year! Davis was terrified of the pumpkins! I never in my wildest imagination thought of this possibility. I mean I know it took him a while to get over the Veggie Tale Pirates and the bear from their Vetrinarian of the Alps song but PUMPKINS! There was a little target range behind the patch, so I kept thinking that it was shot sounds that were upsetting him. He kept clinging and trying to climb up my pants leg whining, but we discovered it was the PUMPKINS - dun - dun - dun! Have you ever heard of such???

We did have a GREAT time though! Why is it that kids at this age stop looking at the camera. I know that I can be a camera nazi and so can the other mommies that accompanied us, but can't you guys give mom at least one smile!!! Do you think they are just at that stage where they are like "GEEZ Mom - give it a break! Will she ever SHUT-UP!" The wee ones LOVED the miniature corn maze, the hayride, and the big corn maze! We did have a really good time! I am not sure if we will be having a Jack-O-Latern this year or not! We may have to hold off another year! LOL!


Not the PUMPKINS!!!

I'm just not sure about this! Stay close Mommy!

Ok Mom- Gords are MUCH better!

The MEN

The WOMEN

The MINI Maze!

Mommy, Daddy, and Davis

My two Handsome Men

The kiddos before the MAZE!

Mommy and her Angel!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You just never know what they will be afraid of! Are those crocs Davis is wearing?

Amanda said...

Yes! Georgia Crocs! They have super G's on a black band! Do you like them?

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures! My fave is the one with all the strollers lined up!!

Andrea said...

Amanda I LOVE anything Georgia/ Red and Black!