Sunday, October 22, 2006

Cont. Fall Festivals!

Continuation of the below BLOG!

Ok - So I think I had too many photos in the last blog! This is why I need to blog MORE! Here is a continuation of Gold Rush from this weekend!


So - those of you who know how much D LOVES wheels - check out this shot from Gold Rush! Davis was lovin' it!!!
Self-Portrait of Mommy and Davis the drooler at the Sister Gathering!
Davis goofing off with Uncle Daryl and Aunt Lori on the way out of Gold Rush! He figured out he could pick up his legs and that they would swing him! He cracked up all the way to the car! He has MORE than a little crush on Aunt Lori!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Davis is too cute with that banana/monkey costume...was that uncle daryl's idea? Hee hee : )

Anonymous said...

all your pics are so good! that one of davis in the monkey costume is the best!!!

Anonymous said...

What can I say, I have that effect on guys...especially when they are under the age of 3. :-)

Bethany said...

I hope you guys had lots of fun at Gold Rush. Were there a lot of sisters there?