Sunday, October 15, 2006

. . . Another One Bites the Dust

Erin(with Baby Jack on-board), Haley, David, Suzanne, Yours Truly, and Katie

Ok so actually two have bit the dust since Friday! One being my camera!!!!!!!!!!!!! and other one being Suzanne!!! Yes the water logged camera decided on Friday AM that it wasn't going to work anymore! Luckily my husband didn't kill me, and knowing my addiction to my camera he willingly took me to pick out a new one on Friday night! See Link Below!http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7972027&st=lumix&type=product&id=1153998681066

Tim and I headed to the Renaissance Waverly at the Cobb Galleria on Sat. afternoon. We checked into our hotel, got dressed, and headed on literally two wheels to Suzanne's wedding in Dalton, GA. The two wheels due to the fact that we got caught behind a wreck/road construction. We basically snuck in while they were seating the grandparents. Not to mention that we made it 78 miles in 1 hour and 7 mins while encountering about 15 min of bumper to bumper traffic!!!

Me and Hubby at the Dalton Golf and Country Club!


Suzanne looked BEAUTIFUL, and Tim and I enjoyed ourselves catching up with some old sistas!!! Tim and I also slept in today (I swear I had forgotten what that was all about!), and we even got an 80 min massage at the spa before leaving our hotel today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your dress, girl! you look like one red hot mama!! and the bride was very pretty too!

Andrea said...

Katie...you took the words right out of my mouth, er um keyboard hands? I love your dress Amanda and you look so pretty in these pics!