Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A New Favorite!

Ok! So the tunnel from Ikea that I was planning to put up until Christmas . . . Well I turned around this morning to see an open and growing tunnel growing across the living room! Yep, you guessed it . . . Daddy opened it up! Sometimes I am not sure who is the bigger KID, and I can definitely not tell them apart when we are at Toys 'R Us! Good thing our first was a boy. I am not sure Tim would be so captivated in the little girls section of toys!

Davis LOVED it! I figured it would take awhile for him to get comfortable with something so big and new, but he didn't even take the time to observe it. He went right to the far end and started making his way into the tunnel giggling and rolling all the way through. Tim and I were taken by such suprise that we didn't even have time to get the camera for his first trip through. The below photo was taken when he reached the end and turned around to make his way back through the tunnel!

I think he likes it! What do you think?

Let's just say I don't think Mommy and Daddy can move through the tunnel as quickly and happily as Davis. We'll let you be the judge though. Sorry for the boxer photos hunny! (P.S. Always stay dressed when living with a blogger!)

Davis helping squeeze Daddy into the tunnel.

Daddy with the tunnel off the ground.

Davis helping Daddy out of the tunnel.

Mommy in the tunnel stopping for a quick shot! Don't look too closely! I am fresh out of bed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooohoooooooo! love the boxer shorts!!! oh my! my husband would have killed me if i did that!! haha!! those tunnels are fun for D's age..Joe loved his!

Andrea said...

What great pictures and a great post! You look great "fresh out of bed" but I knew that having lived with you for a year!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tim put some clothes on. This is a family blog!

Bethany said...

Amanda, we've been wanting to get Olivia a tunnel like that. We bought one piece to one of those huge ones that you can get at Toys R Us (had to try the small one before we invested in the large one) and she loved it. Glad to see D is having such a good time. And by the way, I have the same problem with Josh - he never has his clothes on when I get pictures for the blog!!

Anonymous said...

Davis is growing up so fast! He has changed since his 1st B-day!!! SUCH a cutie...I REFUSE to let Daryl see the boxer picture. haha.
See ya'll soon!