Sunday, October 22, 2006

Fall Fun!


Sorry for the lack of blogging lately! Fall is my FAVORITE time of the year, and so far D seems to be enjoying it as well! The weather has been great, and we have been busy! I am not up for blogging when the weather is so nice! I will try to do better. Here is a few of this past week's happenings!!!


Here is Davis' first time in his Halloween Costume! He LOVES it! He only gets irritated when he wants to pick something up and has the "gloves" on! He had his pictures made in this costume this week, and I can't wait to get them back! Adorable!!!



Here is Mommy and Davis on a see-saw at Lakewood's Fall Festival. Tim's parents go to church at Lakewood and invited us to go this past week. Davis loved it! Mommy was a little to big for the see-saw, but Davis LOVED it!

Davis and Mommy coming down the slide at Lakewood! Mommy has been on a slide more in the last few weeks than she has been in probably 15 years!!!


So far - Davis' favorite fall activity is the Inflatable Jumper! We were hesitant about letting him try it, but he LOVED it! He went over to the side to check it all out, and then got up and started running around with the other kiddos! He didn't want to get out, and we when we coaxed him out, he was ready to go back for more. When we passed the one at Gold Rush on Sat. - he about had a fit!


Smiling Davis - as he is being coaxed out of the Jumpy!!!


My "BABY" squirrels! Here are most of my Offsprings from my Sorority! My little Kristi is below me and the family grows on! We were missing Kristi's little - Katie - but other than that these are my babies! If you count D - that makes me a pround Mama of 6 baby girls and 1 handsome boy!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Fun family pic-that is cute! I missed Gold Rush, but we were at the Georgia game...maybe next year : (