Thursday, March 27, 2008

FYI

Wow, I signed in to input a quick update snip-it and realized that last post was my 100th blogger post! Woohoo! I hope many more hundreds full of memories are soon to follow!

I discovered that my video of Marleigh playing with her toy from the easter bunny was too large! She is just so darn cute that I can't put the camera down! :) I tried again this morning, and of course I didn't get any as good as the first one! I am hoping at least one will be small enough to post on here!

Here it is! Sorry it is dark -- I should have turned a light on!


However, first things first! Ms. Marleigh is taking a nap in her crib upstairs in her room for the first time! We will see how long it lasts! I thought it would be good to get her slowly aquainted. Of course by 8 weeks Davis was sleeping in his room for good I believe! Tim has been out of town this week, (he's coming home today) and honestly I like having the company in the room! :)


Here is Sleeping Beauty in her posh pad!

I snapped a few more pictures while in her room!

The chair is now ready and looks perfect! Thank you Uncle Scotty for all your hard work! He actually just made new cushions instead of recovering Davis' cushions so that we could use them again! You totally outdid yourself! If anyone needs any upholstery work, my uncle is the best!

Here are the canvases that Ms. Alicia did! I can't wait to hang them up!



And guess what?!? I have finished the post, and she is STILL asleep in her BED! Yippeee!!! Just kidding -- video just finished uploading 45 min. later and she is now crying! 45 min is a start!

7 comments:

The Partins said...

I like the room! It looks great! And way to go on 45 minutes! That is a GREAT start! It took J 4 months to get up to 2.5 hours... the 1st time she did it, I checked on her ever 5 minutes to make sure she was still breathing! I wanted to get that toy for J but couldn't find it. :-( Marleigh looks so cute playing with it!

Amanda said...

This afternoon she napped for 2 hours in her room! I was so proud of her! I might let her sleep in her room tonight if we can get her monitor set up. If not tonight at least after this weekend - just to see what she will do!

Tara said...

Cute video. For the larger files, try onetruemedia.com It's free. It took us forever to get Evan to sleep in his room. I loved having him close by.

Melanie said...

Happy 100th post! I just posted my 100th too. I cna't see the video here at work, I can one see OneTrueMedia here. I will watch it when I get home.

P.S. I still LOVE Marleigh's room!!!

Andrea said...

I love the rocker and canvas paintings! That's great that you can still reuse Davis' chair pads if you need to...if not, it will surely sell easlily!

Chris said...

The room looks AWESOME!! Good luck on the sleeping situation. I moved Lindsay to her room a week before I went back to work so she was almost 12 weeks. Not sure what I'll do this time around! :)
Last baby and all....I just love having them in the cradle next to our bed!!

Suzanne said...

how absolutely adorable! looks great and she is beautiful! congratulations! email me at suzsteece@hotmail.com and i will give you some websites!