Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sharing la casa de Henson!

Do we have to keep her?


Are you sure?


I couldn't resist! Davis loves his new "Sissy!" However, he is not a fan of the camera! Nor is he a fan of sitting still! I always try SO hard to get a picture of them together, and these are usually the results! Marleigh is a good sport, but D just doesn't want to have any part of it!!! My favorite time of the day is morning when D is either asking "Where's Sissy?" or when he sees her already up and says "Good Morning Sissy!" It just melts my heart and makes all the drama in the house worthwhile! He cracks me up when he runs around the house with his arms stretched out saying "hold her!" "hold her!" and as soon as you try to sit him down to hold her -- he's like No! and runs off and plays! I guess the old saying will ALWAYS hold true! BOYS WILL BE BOYS!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Too funny...boys will be boys!! LOL! They're still cute pics...glad you guys are settling into a new normal...:)

The Partins said...

How CUTE! I love pictures of them together. And his face is classic... Do I HAVE TO???? :-) haha. Can't wait to see them next weekend!

Andrea said...

Love that face Davis is making in the "Are you sure?" pic-too funny! Marleigh looks adorable in that outfit ; )

Tara said...

I love the pictures and the ones in your last post. Davis' face is so funny.