Thursday, March 06, 2008

Weighin' In and a Consignment Sale!

Well yesterday was Marleigh weight recheck at the doctor! If you remember, they were checking her again because at her 2 week checkup she was not yet back up to her birth weight. She was 9 lbs. 6 ounces at her 2 week checkup. Yesterday was exactly 2 weeks later -- So at 4 weeks she hit 10 lbs. 9 ounces! Needless to say she MORE than caught up! Ms. Marleigh knew there was no need to worry!!! Big girls have to work a little harder that's all!
I feel bad that I have posted any pics lately, and she is changing SO much! Here are a couple shots yesterday after her afternoon bath!

Marleigh showing off her healthy and chubby little arms! :) I could just eat her up!


Falling asleep during her photo shoot!


This last picture leads me to my next point. I have been quite skeptical about posting this information as I do not want to jinx ourselvels! However, Marleigh has become quite a great sleeper for a 4 week old, I think! She is going 6 hours during her first shift at night give or take an hour -- so between 5 and 7 hours! This is quite welcomed as you can imagine from my last post! And at least when she is awake she is HAPPY! :) Just staring and babbling away! I myself have become quite the rock star singing my newly hit single "I want to see your Eyyyyyess. I want to see your Eyes!" Needless to say the Beatles are quite jealous of my new lyrics to their hit! I am just happy to have a healthy and happy baby! She does sleep A LOT though! What I would give to be a baby for a day!!!
Consignment Sale!
Ok all you Consignment junkies! I have finally broke down and submitted like 120 items to a consignment sale! It is a brand new upscale consignment sale in North Gwinnett -- Buford to be exact. It is being held by a local doctor at her home. It begins in the morning!!! I am going to insert the link -- in case anyone is interested in shopping. When I dropped off loads of D's 24 month/2t summer clothes on Tuesday, they were loaded with GREAT looking stuff!!! I hope you guys can make it!!! www.toadsandteacups.com

4 comments:

Tara said...

Evan would never show me his eyes. It was crazy how much he would sleep in the beginning. I love the pictures!

I would love to check out the consigment sale if it wasn't around Hamilton Mill. God bless anyone that can handle that traffic.

Chris said...

Congrats to Marleigh on her weigh in! YOU GO GIRL! Glad you are getting some good results at night with her...shhhhhhhhhhhh...no one said anything out loud!! She's just beautiful. Have a great weekend! Good luck at the sale.

Bethany said...

Okay girl - before you go consigning anything else - Call me!!! I'll come to your house to shop and save you the trip. We desperately need clothes for Zach!

Andrea said...

^ Yeah, call me too! I am not in dire need, but David is wearing the size Davis was wearing last summer!