Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It won't be long now!!!

Waiting on Ms. Marleigh!!!

Just wanted to post one final blog before we welcome little Ms. Marleigh into the world!!! I cannot believe that it is already time for her to be here!!! It feels like yesterday we just found out we were expecting! We are so excited!!! I am suppose to arrive at the hospital at 8:00 am to get things rollings and get hooked up for monitoring. The C-Section is scheduled for 10:00 so if all goes as planned, we should be welcoming Ms. Marleigh around 10:30! Keep us in your prayers!

Tonight was quite bittersweet as we were excited about the baby but sad that D's world as an only child was coming to a close. Please pray for him that he understands is happy about being a "Big Brother!" We are hoping to be able to upload at least a picture or two tomorrow evening from our hospital room. Keep checking in on us!!!


I want to leave you with a few pregnancy shots that our good friend Josh took over at Princess and the Pea!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Can't wait to hear Miss MARLEIGH is here safe and sound!!!! Best Wishes to you today!! D will be a happy in love BIG BROTHER. He will be so in love with his lil' sis! I'll check back tonight for an update!! COME ON MARLEIGH!!

Bethany said...

Hey Girl, I hope you and the new baby are doing well. I said a special prayer for you this morning. Can't wait to meet Marleigh in person.

Tara said...

Great pictures, very sweet. I can't wait to see pics of Marleigh but glad to hear from Lori's blog that you're well.

Melanie said...

We heard that you and Miss Marleigh are doing good. I was happy to hear. I can't wait to see pictures of her. These pregnancy pictures are just gorgeous Amanda!!!!