Friday, February 08, 2008

Marleigh or "Bob" Marley?

Ok so this is hilarious! So of course everyone asks us how we came up with the name "Marleigh?" Of course I know deep inside they are thinking are they hard core "Bob" Marley fans? If you haven't heard the name deal -- Tim's middle name is Marcus and my middle name is Leigh -- so we "put that all together" and got Marleigh!!! Anyway, my nurses have been GREAT!!! In fact one of the nurses tonight made Ms. Marleigh a hospital hat with a big fru-fru bow on it! Too cute! I will have to post a picture later! Anyway, our nurse comes in tonight to ask us how we came up with Marleigh -- she laughs and said I didn't think it was like "Bob Marley" -- but did you know she was born on his birthday? --- 2/6 --- GREAT!!! :)

7 comments:

Chris said...

That is too funny~! You have to put that story in her baby book!

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious! What are the chances of that happening? Can't wait to see the hat pictures.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Mon!! No woman no Cry!!! i love Bob Marley, man!!!

"Say ya don't worry about a thing. Cuz every little thing is gonna be a'ight." one of my faves there. ;)

Great story! Congrats to you and your family!

Bethany said...

Yeah, she's so georgous. Can't wait to hear the birth story. I'll be out of town this week, but I'll touch base with you next week to find out which night I can bring over dinner.

Caitlin said...

Great story! Hope y'all are doing well at home. I have a gift for you and Marleigh. Let me know when is a good time to drop it off.

Beth said...

Okay...so I finally found time for pictures....you have to hit me with some too. I hope you guys are doing well. We will talk soon!!!

Cecilia said...

Too funny! Congrats, Amanda!!!