Monday, November 24, 2008

Marleigh Update!

I know I am beyond super behind! So I am going to start with a post on Ms. Marleigh! Check back soon, as I promise not to be a stranger! I am hoping to get a Davis update up tomorrow!
Princess Marleigh is now 9 and a 1/2 months old! Can you believe it? Where have the days literally gone? At her 9 month check-up a couple of weeks back she weighed 23 pounds and 9 ounces and was 30 inches tall!
She is a quite a little diva-nista here lately! Here is a picture Mr. Daryl took at Jamie's party this past Saturday! Mommy was prepared with the camera, but was unaware that the batteries needed charging!
Marleigh showing off for Mr. Daryl

Marleigh and Jamie BFFs Forever!

On Sunday, we went to Will's 2nd Birthday party at Gymboree. Will belongs to my best friend from high school, Beth. Beth also has a daughter, Emma, who was born a week before Marleigh. Will's party was at Gymboree and Davis and Marleigh fell in love with Gymboree when we went last month for Davis' friend, Madden's birthday. In fact, Marleigh thoroughly enjoyed herself once again, and it seems that Ms. Marleigh might have to have her first birthday here! Below are some shots of her enjoying the Par-tay!

Climbing a dome!

Resting with Daddy! Parachute Sliding Fast!

A little ball time!
Marleigh enjoyed sliding on our previous visit; however, on Sunday Daddy discovered that Marleigh loved it enough to do it herself! He would sit her up top and then have a seat at the bottom. She would scoot herself to the end and slide down to daddy all by herself! What a big girl!


Sliding with Bubba!
Can you see my BLING? Mommy and Daddy got the Princess' ears pierced Sunday afternoon! And of course a Princess must have bling! It wasn't too bad! The bad part came this morning when Mommy discovered one was missing! Praise God both pieces were lying neatly in her bed. Needless to say we have to go back tomorrow and have my left ear redone! Yikes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marleigh is so cute! Morgan just got her ears pierced too. She is also stylin'. I wish that Morgan were younger than her to get her hand me downs!!! They have the same initial and everything.

Can't wait to see Davis' update.

Andrea said...

Wow. I can't believe its already time to think about Marleigh's first birthday party.

I realize now why God didn't give me a girl/hasn't given me one yet. I have no idea when I would get my daughters ears pierced...when she is young or wait until she is old enough to ask????

Tara said...

Adorable pictures. You got a lot of cute shots. Have a great Thanksgiving!

The Partins said...

I'm so glad ya'll were able to come to the party! We had a great time and I think the kiddos did too. I don't think I'm ready to have J's ears pierced.... of course that would probably help men stop calling J a boy.... :-)