Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, can you believe we got such a good family shot? Thanks Uncle Johnny! You may all be seeing this soon on our Christmas cards! Seriously, I am as so not kidding!

Our family would like to send out a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you out there! We had a great day surrounded by family, giving thanks for all that God has so graciously blessed us with. We also made sure to thank God for the time we had with and the memories we have of those we love who have gone home to be the with the Lord!

We had Thanksgiving lunch at my parents today! Davis enjoyed being with all of his cousins! Here is a shot of my grandparents with the grandkids -- minus me of course! :) Mom had just given the kids goody bags, so they were so not into a picture!
The weather outside was beautiful today. So, Davis took his car for a spin, while Marleigh found and enjoyed D's toddler push car.


My parents have made it a tradition to give the kids a gift on Thanksgiving to celebrate the beginning of the Christmas Season! Here is D and Marleigh opening their gift! I think this might be the last year they can get by letting them share a gift, and as a side note, the sharing isn't going so well!

Yes, Davis' sweater is wet. If there is water to be found anywhere, then Davis will find it! He found some outside before we came in!

The kids got the Fisher Price Nativity set, and I totally recommend it! We have had tons of fun with it tonight! With a few time outs in between for not sharing or taking pieces away! :)

Just because I'm a cutie, and I've been very interested in Mommy's camera lately!


Tomorrow night we are planning on spending the night at Nana and Pappa's house so we can get up and have a Thanksgiving Breakfast on Saturday! More updates to come!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

That is a great pic of the four of y'all! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I know its been a tough year for y'all but at the same time you have so much to be thankful for.

I agree-we need to have a play date soon-a REAL play date this time...not just you coming over to babysit!

MBKimmy said...

That is a wonderful picture of the 4 of you!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!

The Partins said...

I love your family picture! Glad you had a fun turkey day!

Tara said...

that is a beautiful family shot. We need to take more of those, ourselves. Happy Turkey Day, belated!

jms said...

Great Christmas Card photo!!! I'm jealous!

Hope the Henson household is getting well!