Friday, October 24, 2008

Where Do the Days Go?

Ok . . . So I have SO much I need to post! I am very behind! Just wanted to give you a little insight to our past few weeks! We had an AWESOME vacation to Disney World!!! Thank you to Bethany for hooking us up at a great Resort! It was so nice to have so much space for so much STUFF! It sure takes a lot to keep both a toddler and an infant in tow! :)

Davis and Marleigh are groiwng like weeds! Davis is recooping from a horrible stomach bug that sent us to the ER early Thursday morning, and Marleigh is cutting two teeth at once! What a happy little family we are! :) I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.
I have SO many pictures. So I thought I would give you a sneak peek!

Here is Marleigh showing off for the camera! She is pulling up on anything and everything. She is starting to to cruise around things. She can stand on her own and balance herself until she notices you aren't holding on to her. My guess is that she is going to be an early walker like D. She can say Mama, Dada, Bye-Bye, and Bubba (for Davis). I think she said Hi the other day when she was waving, but I haven't heard it again! So, we won't count it yet! There is nothing still about Marleigh. She has to be on the go! She crawls EVERY where, and will pull/push as hard as she can to get up if her diaper is being changed. Oh my goodness . . . if you take something/anything away from her she throws a tantrum! Can we say Drama Mama! Yes . . . she is our princess! AND she KNOWS it! :) For those of you who have heard the song, I'll give it to you straight, "I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T, do you know what I mean?"



Standing in one of her pack-n-plays in front of the aquarium.
This picture just makes me laugh. I might have to keep it for the Senior Ad!

Modeling her Minnie outfit that she wore at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!


Ok, well on to standing again. . . I think you get the point!


Davis, well he still HATES the camera! It's not the camera as much as it is the fact that he doesn't want to be told to "SMILE" or "Look at the Camera!" He is a busy guy ya know! I will tell you one thing -- he is the biggest daredevil I've ever seen for his age. Nothing was big enough or too fast for him. His favorite Disney ride was Splash Waterfalls! LOL! We rode it at least 2 or 3 times! This is a little scary for the fact that my dad says we have a cousin who was a daredevil who actually died during a plane stunt -- great! I guess it runs in the family!

Here is D practicing his roller coaster scream on the train at Downtown Disney. Look closely, sorry it is so dark, it was late. This picture is hilarious! I think the guy he sat with got off with a migraine! However, the chick two seats up doesn't look too excited! :)

A half-way decent photo with his favorite character! "To Infinity and Beyond!"


Now look carefully at these next two pictures. First off this is probably the best/my favorite pic that I got of Davis. Secondly, ignore the fact that Marleigh's outfit is on backwards. (Yes her father dressed her, and I didnt' notice it until after the picture --- I cant' complain . . . at least he was helping with the kids!) No one truly wants to know how much trouble I went through to get these tickets for the O'hana Character Breakfast. But looking at the smile on these two faces it was worth EVERY single bit of time and energy and then some!

So excited, that he literally couldn't sit in his seat. I swear he watched every move that Stitch, Lilo, Mickey, and Pluto made waiting on them to make it to our table!

Our Hawaiian Princess, with her usual Smiley-self!

Stay tuned! Lots more to come!

4 comments:

Tara said...

adorable pictures. I can't believe how big Miss Marleigh is.

Ashley Hagin said...

How much fun! We love Disney and can't wait to go again! The kids are growing up so fast!

Andrea said...

Oh how I can relate to one child cutting teeth and the other being sick! FUN TIMES! This too shall pass though and as you said, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Caron said...

Wow they are getting big! Marleigh is adorable in her Minnie outfit... I just wanna squeeze her!! Love that age. Glad you all had a fun trip... I can't wait to take our kiddos to meet Mickey one day!