Saturday, October 04, 2008

MaMaMa. . . .Marvelous!

Ok, so Ms. Mar-Star finally started saying "MaMa" today, and she has been saying it ALL day! Whenever she can't see me or if she wants me -- she starts . . . loud and proud! Tim got up with her this morning, and when he came in to tell me that Marleigh had been saying MaMa all morning, I didn't believe him! Tis true, and I LOVE it! :)

Here is a pic of my little Butterfly!

And what family would be complete without Mr. Buzz Lightyear himself!


Now for my MARVELOUS news! Our new bedroom is finally finished! Well almost . . . I need to accessorize a little and am looking for a new ceiling fan. I just haven't been able to find exactly what I want! I absolutely love it! It has only taken us . . . ummmm . . . . 21 months! Longer than baking 2 babies! :) We are using Tim's brother's bedroom furniture and have saved ours for the new bedroom in the basement, so it really feels like a whole new room! I hope you enjoy as much we are enjoying it. I think my favorite part is my new curtains -- they really tie it all together -- thanks Mom and Dad! :) Tim did an awesome job painting. Of course I helped! :) However, he did the ceiling all by himself! :)





Tomorrow is Marleigh's Baby Dedication! We are looking forward to celebrating such a special day with our family and friends! Stay tuned for some cute pics!

8 comments:

Tara said...

The room looks great. I love brown and blue.

The Halloween costumes are great too!

Ashley Hagin said...

How exciting about Marleigh. I know it's not nice to brag about it infront of daddy, but that is a wonderful word to hear! The bedroom looks awesome. I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Wow I don't even know what to comment on 1st....I guess there is just one thing that gets everything....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

What a beautiful sound your baby saying Mama, and the room is gorgeous. You guys did an awesome job. I love everything about it!!!

jms said...

Is that her 1st word? If so, I'm so glad for you = ) I want HG to say mama 1st too = )

The room looks awesome!!! The ceiling is fabulous, tons of taping off, huh?

Mar looked precious on Sunday! Can't wait to see your pictures since I only got 1 of us = )

Unknown said...

Dada was her first word -- but I don't know that she really associates it yet! ;) *wink *wink! :o)

Andrea said...

Cute title to this post! Looks like you found a better buzz lightyear costume than the one I told you about at Target!

Chris said...

I'm SOOOO Jealous of that room. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors! The costumes are adorable too. Looking forward to seeing Marleighs dedication pics. Hope is was Wonderful! Brooke's Baptism is this weekend.

Bethany said...

Love the new room, btw.

Check out my blog for info on Blogger Buddy Reunion.