Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Happy Birthday to Momma's Big Boy!

Happy Birthday to Momma's Big Boy!

Wow! I cannot even believe that my little one is 2 years old! I honestly have no idea where the past two years have gone! It feels like yesterday that we were preparing for his arrival and that I was feeling him move around in my belly! Now he is the big 2, and God has blessed us with a new little bundle of joy on the way!

We spent Labor Day with D! We took him to the Childrens Museum of Atlanta to the Sesame Street exhibit! It was WAY cool, and I totally recommend it! It ends on the 9th though! :) We left the exhibit and went to D's FAVORITE place! The Aquarium! I swear D would live there if we let him! I will try to post these pics tomorrow!

I was off today, but I didn't get to spend nearly as much time with D as I would have wished to! I had to leave this morning for my prenatal checkup! Everything went well. I had only gained 1 lb in the last month, so I was happy about that! The nurse was thrilled to find the baby's heartbeat on first try, which she said was the fastest one she had found. Baby Henson's heartbeat was 158 bpm today. Everything else checked out fine, and I had the triple screen test ran. I spent a while in the lab waiting for this. I guess I will get the results at my next visit.

Pops kept D during my visit, and D was very happy to wake up and hear Pops coming in the door! He was easy to get out of bed this morning! :) D and I ran some errands, and he came home and crashed! I finally got him up around 3:30 so he could eat lunch before Mimi arrived to keep him for the evening. Mommy had to go to class! :(

Luckily class ended at 7:30 instead of 8:30 and D was up and quite active when Daddy and I got home! So D and I got our nightly bath together while pretending to be pirates! AAARGH!!! :)

I trired to get some pics of D tonight, but he was in his "hammy" mood! :) He gave me all of his great "CHEESE" faces! Daddy had a killer headache, but was a good sport because D was in a daddy wrestle/play mood! I had to try to capture a quick video of D giving Daddy "raspberries" on his belly! D thinks this is hilarious, and it drives Tim CRAZY! He is so scared that D is going to bite him!!!






Sorry this is 2 days late! Blogger has been acting up for me or maybe it just took 2 days to download this freakin' video!!!

6 comments:

The Partins said...

Daryl wants to know if Tim knows that this video is on the internet. ha-ha.

And no, we only painted the inside of the door brown... Thought it might look funny to have one brown door in the hallway. Although it would make it easier for Jamie to find her room! :-) Can't wait for ya'll to see the new house!!! Our first house guests!!! YAY!

Andrea said...

Super cute video! D is quite skilled at making those "raspberry" sounds ; )

Tara said...

D is so cute. That video is hilarious!

Tara said...

oh and Happy Birthday to D!

Melanie said...

Too cute! Love the hammy faces! Happy Birthday D!!!

Caitlin said...

It's great to have such thoughtful friends. Chad and Catherine helped us out with LB's party. I was running late and if it hadn't been for them, we'd never have pulled it off.