Thursday, August 02, 2007

Debuting Baby Henson #2


I am so sorry that I am so bloggin' behind! Most of you know how chaotic and stressful this past month has been for our family! So much for a "relaxing" summer. This summer has been anything but relaxing! :) I am happy to report that Baby Henson#2 seems to be doing great now! I go back again on Monday the 6th for one more check-up -- we are prayerful and optimistic that the bleed has healed itself setting us up for a safe and healthy pregnancy. I am beginning to feel better I guess. I am still typically throwing up once a day!

However, I should've hit 12 weeks today, so hopefully that will end soon! This pregnancy has been so different from my early pregnancy with Davis! :) I only actually threw up 2 times with him. It is weird though because I was sick at week 6 and felt great for weeks 7 and 8 and have been sick for 9-12! Anyone experience craziness like that??? We are thinking of going and having an early ultrasound around D's bday to find out of if we have a he or a she on board. We are pretty agreeable on a boy's name, but we are all over the place with girl names! Any suggestions? Well I haven't gotten around to vacation pictures. There are not many of me as I spent most of the time in the bed on my left side! Davis loved the ocean, sand, and the kiddie pool with the mushroom. He could have lived in the kiddie pool. Anyway -- check back soon. I think we are going to start my weekly belly shots tonight since we just hit 12 weeks! We are due on Valentine's day -- that might make you want to change your baby guesses!!! :) Just trust me -- you show ALOT sooner the second time around! Just you all wait!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i won't know nothin' about showin' sooner the 2nd time around because there will be no 2nd time around!! woohoooo! i just like throwin' that out into the atmosphere..:) sorry about your sickness, girl. it will be over soon i hope. maybe you are having a girl. all those hormones and estrogen or some shizz like that. i don't know...here are girls names and boys names i like...

girls-
Caroline, Elizabeth, Madeleine, Marie, Sarah,
boys-
JOE :), Jacob, Jake, Andrew, Michael, Nicholas,

just my 2 sense. it doens't mean squat. :) good luck to ya!!

Bethany said...

You're right, you do show a lot sooner with the second one!!! And if this pregnancy is different from the first, perhaps you're having a girl!!! On names, here's what I have:

Girls: Alaina (Lainey), Elizabeth, Caroline

Boys: Matthew, Colby, Jacob (Jake), Lucas (Luke)

Bethany said...

Wow...just ready Katie's response...come on girl...you have to try for a second one...trust me...it's much better the second time around.

And we have some of the same names. Great minds think alike.

Anonymous said...

you got that right, bethany. i noticed the same things about the names. and i had forgot to put lucas-luke....i love the classics.

and i think after what i went thru delivering joe, it put a damper on any more children. but i guess ya nevah no, girl. :)

Chris said...

Congrats, glad all is going well for you and that the bleed is nothing to fret over. Hope you feel better soon. You're officially in the 2nd trimester! WOOHOO!
I'm really worrying about that whole show faster thing...we're trying, praying for a number 2 now but that scares me!
I think this is my first comment here...I've lurked for a bit so now I can't remember..if so...HI THERE! NICE TO MEET YA.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. My second pregnancy was so much different from the first and my third was just crazy. Best of luck to you!!

Tara said...

Glad things are going well. I hope the sickness gets better soon. I am going to love following your blog, like I did Bethany's, so I can figure out the secrets the second time around.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck. I hope that everything comes out fine at the next appt and you will have a happy, healthy pregnancy! Congrats again!!!!

The Partins said...

Well it's about time you posted! ha-ha. Daryl says it's a girl...and you KNOW Daryl and is spidey senses. If you can't use John Michael, What about Janey Michelle? Or Jane Marleigh? Keep the JM because her and her best friend Jamie Marie will think it is cool. ha-ha.