Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Events Leading up to Easter Part 1

Ok -- I know I am totally behind!!! I have tons of pictures from Easter too!!! We will start with Easter Part 1 tonight! The Saturday before Easter we joined my dad's side of the family at his sister Rhonda's home in Clarkesville, GA. We had a wonderful time as we always do when we are able to get the gang together! We had loads of food, and TONS of goodies for the kids, as well as 100s of eggs! It was so freakin' cold that I could have settled for furry slippers and hot chocolate! On a side note, our family has been through ALOT this past year, and it was WONDERFUL to come together once more and just have FUN! I love you all!!!
Here you see Tim, Davis, and yours truly posing for a quick shot after the egg hunt-a-roo!


Davis enjoyed hunting for eggs in the artic, but he was soon preoccupied with greater delight!
What can I say? Boys will be boys! That about sums it up!



Here is not a half bad money shot - if I did take it myself!!!


Last but not least - let me introduce the newest member of the family (but not for long!) This is my cousin Nikkin and her new hubby Steve! Baby RJ will be making his appearance before summer is over! Don't worry I don't think Steve is a Spider Man fan or an egg hunting hog. I think he is just sportin' Will or Tanner's basket!!! Welcome to the family Steve. We can't wait for little RJ to get here!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Great pictures! Davis looks adorable all dressed up for the cold weather.