Sunday, April 08, 2007

Channel 11 Action News - MONDAY!

My mother, Debbie Davis, who teaches at Oakwood Elementary was nominated and selected as a GA Class Act Teacher. Today they are airing a segment on her on 11 Alive -- It is being aired at 6:40 am and at the 12:00 showing I believe. It is also suppose to be on www.11alive.com
Just click on Features and then Class Act! I was there during the interview and taping, so I might be on there too! I am very proud of her. I pray everyday that I can be at least 1/2 the teacher that she is!!! I will post more if I can!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! That is very impressive. Congratulations to your mom. Teachers have the hardest job but the right ones can turn someones whole life around and I am sure that your mom has accomplished that many times!

Tara said...

Congrats to your mom! That's wonderful and I'm glad that teachers are getting recognition.

Anonymous said...

Yay Mom!!!!!!!!!! That is so neat!

Anonymous said...

Great news. That is wonderful. I am sure that your mom has been a real inspiration to someone. Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Teachers rock, man. Congrats to your mom on a job well done!