Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Miracle of Birth and The Blessing of Motherhood!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?Yes.

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?Yes.

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? TIM!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!! (as Tim dropped a bag of dog food and swore I was LYING!)

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? NEVER

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?23 at conception/24 at delivery

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?Home test. (after taking 5!!!)

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Tim!

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Of Course!

9. DUE DATE?September 23

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Evening sickeness twice!

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? fruit - mainly pineapple!!!

12. WHO IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Man --- I am unsure - Elders telling me what I needed to do!
13. SEX OF CHILD?a perfect baby boy! Everyone called him Tripod! LOL!

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?Nope, I actually wanted a boy first. Hopefully one day we will have a littler girl and her big brother can protect her!!!

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 70!!! It was crazy, and I wasn't even eating very much!

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?Yes, actually we had 6

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? 1 was a surpise - I knew about the other 5

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Beeding/spotting early in pregnancy, bad swelling, and a pregnancy rash at the end that explains why I had to have D early!!!

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Northeast Georgia Medical Center

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? I had been having some contractions - but I was lucky enough to have a C-Section!!!

21. WHO DROVE YOU THE THE HOSPITAL? My Hubby - two mornings in a row - the 3rd for an amenoscentesis and back the morning of the 4th for the C-section!

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Tim

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-Section

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? YES - give me the DRUGS!!!

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 lbs. 13 ounces - not bad for 3 weeks early!!!

26. DID YOUR CHILD HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS? None!!! :)

27. WHAT DAY WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ON?September 4th - Andrea's actual due date! :)

28. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Davis James

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Sorry I didn't see this sooner-I check on you occasionally, but figured you had given up on blogging! Enjoyed reading your answers.

Amanda said...

Things are so crazy - I am trying! D is getting tubes on the 4th! Keep him in your prayers - how is Jason feeling after yesterday?

Anonymous said...

tubes are a godsend, amanda! i was so glad joe got them. they work great. he was about 23 months when he got his....never got another ear infection again!