Monday, February 05, 2007

So this is what I'be been up to lately!

YEA ME!!!

Put your hands together for our units newest Go - Give Winner
January Go - Give Winner
Amanda Henson


Amanda is truly setting the pace for all of us to follow. She is leading the way in sales and recruiting. I am very excited about her success and her future plans.

She is married to Tim and has a precious little baby named Davis. She is currently teaching at Martin Elementary School. She has been in Mary Kay for many years now and is my personal team member.

Amanda, thank you for all you do and for being such a great team player! You are really special, and I know I am not the only one who thinks so!

Love, Cecilia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats-u been recruiting?

Amanda said...

got a new recruit today!!!