Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Birthday My Baby!


Happy Birthday to my Davis!!!



My Birthday Boy! (In his rocking chair from me and Daddy)

Wow! Words cannot even begin to express how I feel today, and how blessed I feel to be Davis' mother! He is the joy of my eyes, and I love him more and more everyday! (If that is possible!) Everything was perfect. I could have NEVER pulled it off without the help of Lindsey and Matt and Lori and Daryl, and of course my hubby (D's Daddy!). I love you guys, and I owe you big time!

Wow - D is so blessed!


How does time pass so quickly, and why do babies have to grow so fast? I know that everyone says D is a not a BABY anymore, but he will ALWAYS be my baby. Nothing will ever change that!

D wasn't too sure what to think about messing up his cake! I think it upset him when his puppy fell apart!!!

I feel so blessed to have a family that is surrounded by love and friendship. Today was unbelievable, and I was simply in awe at the outpouring of love that was shown/felt at Davis' party. Davis has got to be one of the luckiest little ones in the world. One thing is true. Davis is loved and treasured in the hearts of many, and he has some of the best little buds and gals in the world. Nothing made me prouder than to look around at all the little ones belonging to my friends and to know that we are raising them together and building lasting friendships and relationships at such early ages. Thank you to all of you who have support me and my family. You all truly mean the world to us, and we love you all!

The cake - All I can say is WOW!!!

The Boyz 'N the Hood (and currently the only girl on the street!)

D lovin' his wagon from Pops and Memaw!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had SUCH a good time at the party! It is CRAZY that Davis is already ONE!!! I just held him as a new born last week I thought! Time sure does fly. It was so cute seeing him investigate the wagon and wondering why everyone was singing. Adorable. Thanks for letting us be a party of his special day! ~Lori

Anonymous said...

davis is adorable! he looks so much like you!