Wednesday, September 20, 2006

NEWS ALERT!!!

This just in from the Elves at the North Pole..........

Wow! I am so excited for my Baby D. Last night I got a strange call from a quite distinct little voice. He said that he was Elmer . . . Santa Claus' right hand man. He instructed me that he had some wonderful news for me, but before he could continue he needed me to check my email. I was quite perplexed, but given WHO this wee one was, I decided to not ask questions and do as I was told. I opened my email to find an email from the North Pole with an attachment. Upon the order from Elmer, I quickly downloaded and opened the attachment to find this................................................................




Yep! I had the same response as you - "What is this?" This is when Elmer said, "You've got to be kidding - - How old ARE you???" I was then told that this was the NEW 10th Edition Tickle Me Elmo, told to be the HOTTEST item on the market this season. Santa kept a special one for my special little boy!!! I thanked him tremendously and we reflected on how much D had grown this year.

When my call I ended I checked it out online. Seems it debuted yesterday and no one has any left on the shelves. Every site I checked was SOLD OUT!!! Ebay was going strong let me tell you! Guess we will have to wait til Christmas to find out what is "TOP SECRET!"

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I know this has been all the rage - and will be throught Christmas. You'll have to let us know about the new Elmo. I hear he's something else.

Anonymous said...

i saw his debut on Good Morning America and he rocks! So funny! he slaps his knee and rolls around on the ground laughing his rear end off!! love me some Elmo!

Andrea said...

Wow, somebody sure does love D a lot. Was it pops? You'll have to let me know what is "top secret"!

All My Love said...

I can't wait to see what Davis got! Your such a lucky little guy :)