Tuesday, January 06, 2009

We like to MOVE it!

Ok, so I know I still have Christmas Day pics to upload, but this is too darn cute!!! Davis loves the movie Madagascar, mostly because of the song "I like to move, move it!" Anyway, numerous times a day, Davis requires the whole household to dance to "Move It!" While he belts it out at the top of his lungs, and if you aren't "moving it enough," (shaking your bum) he will quickly let you know! Tonight as the movie finished, we had a dance fest that required numerous replays while we all "got down!" I hope you enjoy!

Lately, Marleigh has become our little "Dancing Queen!" She started out as a hip thruster, but is traveling more down the booty dancing path! I swear this girl has ants in her pants! I will warn you that we are looking rough as this was right before bedtime! :)

4 comments:

Tara said...

That's adorable! It's nice to break away into some unforgettable family time.

jms said...

I love it! Hayden's not walking yet but he'll do a little sit dancing when music comes on.

The Partins said...

HAHA too cute! Daryl says she dances like her daddy. :-P

Andrea said...

Look at Ms. Marleigh shake what her momma gave her ; ) Soooo cute!