Monday, June 23, 2008

Our True Colors!

I hope this post finds everyone doing well and enjoying summer! I just wanted to post a few pictures of my little darlings! We are staying at home for the most part! It is hard to get out with 2!!! :0) Especially with a new member who isn't very fond of car rides unlike her brother! :0) We are working on Potty Training with Davis and He is doing very well! We aren't really pushing it but trying to make it fun! Today he hasn't had any accidents and he has worn big boy undies all day! Thomas the Train to be exact! And last night and this afternoon he suprised Mommy with a Poo in the potty! :0) I am beginning to see that Potty Training might be Possible!!! Marleigh on the other hand has become a fan of the Jumperoo that she experiences for the first time today! She is going to be a jumping bean like her big brother!

Marleigh actually tolerating Tummy Time this weekend! Look at those eyes!
Have I ever mentioned how much Marleigh LOVES Davis! Davis on the other hand would rather ignore her most of the time! She puts a crunch in his social life! :0)Davis being Davis! He likes to pretend he is swimming in the ocean under Marleigh's excersaucer!My Little Princess this morning during Mommy time! We have Mommy and Marleigh time until Davis decides to wake up and grace us with his presence!

I could literally just eat her up! She's too cute! Mommy's little Flirt!
Striking a quick pose in her Jumperoo!
Here is a video of Marleigh enjoying her Jumperoo this morning! I made the mistake of shooting it vertically - so unless I can figure it out -- you might have to turn your head to the side! :0)

10 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my dear!!! Those are 2 absolutely adorable kiddies you have for yourself! I especially LOVE the pics of Marleigh with her big bow! LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! She is precious and looks so happy in all of her pictures too. You are very blessed!

Bethany said...

Ohhhh....isn't that one of Olivia's outfits!!! She's looks so cute in it...so glad she's getting some use out of it. And that bow - too darling. Did you make it?

Congrats to D on such a successfull day in Potty Training! It's so great when it finally clicks!!! Can't wait to see y'all.

Andrea said...

Congrats on the potty training progress. Marleigh looks so cute in that outfit!

The Partins said...

She is SO CUTE!!! I love the pics of her and Davis. I hope to get to see ya'll this week!

Caron said...

Wow they are getting big! It's so funny to watch them grow up on the blogs...LOL! Those smiles are precious, I see D doesn't run from the camera anymore!

Kathy said...

Wow, what a pair of cuties! Thanks for voting on my blog and commenting about your cravings -- very interesting. One more week until we find out! Congrats on the potty training progress!

Chris said...

WOW, good luck with the potty training. LOVE THE JUMPEROO! I've done that with my videos too...it's so easy to make that mistake! Marleigh is growing so fast! Where has the time gone???

I could eat her up too in that outfit and bow!!!!

Tara said...

Your pictures are adorable. It makes me want another baby so much. Have a great 4th!

Caitlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caitlin said...

Just adorable Amanda! Glad to hear of your success with potty training! Little Brian has just started so I think we're in for a fun ride. Happy 4th of July!