Thursday, December 11, 2008

We have a New Walker in Our House!

Ms. Marleigh is officially walking! She started walking Sunday night! Oh yes! Right in time for the Christmas tree! This is going to be a FUN Christmas! :) Sorry I don't have any video footage. I have no idea how to operate our video camera, and my digital that takes videos is on the blink! I've told Tim I want a new cheapo digital for Christmas that I can do what I want with! So, now I am telling him that I need it NOW! :) Hopefully I will get it early! I have my eye on one! :) Anyway, we had a fabulous New York trip! The Waldorf Astoria is amazing! I highly recommend it! I was so dog sick, but Tim was a good sport, and we still were able to have a relaxing trip! More to update soon!

4 comments:

Cecilia said...

Yea Marleigh!!

Andrea said...

Marleigh Stop growing up so fast!

I want to see video of that STAT!

Tara said...

Congrats to the new walker!

jms said...

Yay Marleight . . . can you teach Hayden? = ) Then again . . . maybe not!