Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A Perfect Day . . .

Davis and I made a last minute trip to Bishop, GA today to spend some quality time with Andrea and David! Our day included catching up and refereeing "taking turns" between 2 almost 2 year olds!!! As you can easily see, we spent much more time talking than taking pictures!!!

I was able to snap a shot of them individually taking a chill break and a refueling their tank in the kitchen floor!!!


Here is David taking a breather and letting his truck hold his bubbly!



And here is Davis chugging away!!!


Thanks Andrea for a GREAT day! It had been WAY too long! I miss you already!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm glad one of us was at least able to get some pictures! It was a crazy fun time! Thanks for coming our way...I'm always happy to share my TJ Maxx/Home Goods addiction ; )

Tara said...

Cute pictures. Glad you all had a good time.