Wednesday, November 15, 2006

There's a Mouse - I mean a MONSTER in our House!



Just tell me. . . How can a sweet little innocent face like this . . .



Or this . . .


make the most horrific/evil sound that you've ever heard???


Ok, so Davis has been picking up more vocabulary lately, and he is also making a WHOLE lot more connections. It is beyond amazing actually! I just have no idea where he got one of his new daily activities! GROWLING!!! I don't mean a little high-pitched sissy sound - like most baby noises. This comes from the depths of the Earth! I wish I could capture him doing it. I will try tomorrow. He just leans his little chin down and rests it on his chest and lets rip this terrible growling sound. I call it his Satan growl. There is just no other way to describe it! I mean he looks like a man who is singing bass and doing all that he can to hit the low note! I find it quite comical, though we have got some pretty interesting smiles when we are out in public. I don't think he picked this up from Baby Einstein's or Veggie Tales, so I am just wondering where it came from! We have nightly growling matches. I bet you can guess who wins! Sometimes I wonder how he can go on so long. I am like ok baby - stop and breathe - stop and breathe! LOL! The joys of parenthood! What will he come up with next!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Can't wait to hear this?!?!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh, there's that sweet face on the blog again! it had been awhile! oh, how great if you could get that noise on the computer some how for us all to hear!! i know all about embarrassing things coming out of little mouths. my son still can't say truck. it comes out as f$%k!!!

Becky said...

Amanda--thanks for your comment! I use a program called Picasa to arrange the pictures into collages before I upload them onto blogger. You can download Picasa super-quick. It's free from Google.

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! he looks like he has grown since my party! and I LOVE the shirt! :-)

Bethany said...

He is so cute!!! Maybe he'll growl for us on Thursday!!