Saturday, July 29, 2006

That's What Friends Are For


Today was GREAT! Davis and I drove to Bishop, GA to get together for a little playdate with a few of my AGD Sorority Sisters and their littles ones! We had a blast at Andrea's new/beautiful house! The kids played, we had pizza, the kids played, then we went to a great Peach orchard and enjoyed some delicious homemade peach ice cream, and yep, you guessed it. The kids played some more! I couldn't have asked for a better day! I love you girls!

Jennica with daugthers Amber and Kristina (Derrick Jr. will be here in October!), Me and D., Bethany with her little Olivia, and Andrea with David.

Let us out of here!!!

Davis romancing his future wife! He even pushed her around the house! What a MAN!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! I am Andrea's freind,Katie! Great start to your blog! I think blogs are funner and less time consuming than scrapbooks! have fun!

Andrea said...

Amanda-Now we're blogging buddies!

Andrea said...

uh oh...did you see David holding Davis' future wife's hand in the picture?

Amanda said...

I did ~ we already have a love triangle! Just like girls to go after 2 guys who are friends!

Bethany said...

I just love your blog!!! I've just started my own for Olivia. I'll forward to you girls once I have some pictures up. HOpefully this will inspire me to start my scrapbook.

Olivia is one lucky chick...she has her pick of handsome guys!!!

Andrea said...

Wow, just look what I've started! I'm so flattered y'all! Now we're all blogging buddies!